5 years after transferring his complete firm to a 5-hour workday the CEO of Paddleboards Stephan shares why the 5 hour workday failed.
- Sure, sure, sure and sure! Thrivetime Nation on as we speak’s present we’re interviewing the Shark Tank Winner and the CEO of Paddleboards, Stephan Aarstol, welcome onto The Thrivetime Present and the way are you sir?!
- I do know that you just’ve had a ton of success at this level in your profession, however I’d love to start out off on the backside and the very starting of your profession. What was your life like rising up and the place did you develop up?
- Stephan, how did you land on the Shark Tank Present?
- What was it prefer to have Mark Cuban as your investor / mentor?
- Stephen, my understanding is that years in the past you moved your organization over to a 5-hour workday experiment…what prompted you to maneuver your organization to a five-hour workday?
- Stephan, what classes did you study after implementing a shorter workday?
- Stephan, half a decade later, I perceive that you’ve got found that the 5 hour workday succeeded in lots of respects, and failed in lots of others…inform us extra about it?
- Stephan, I perceive that you just finally discovered a shorter work day doesn’t make companies extra worthwhile and productive and staff happier, more healthy and extra loyal (spoiler alert: he misplaced half of his staff and virtually needed to declare chapter)…inform us extra about this?
- Stephen, a decade later, how has successful on ABCs Shark Tank proceed to alter your life?
- What recommendation would you give the youthful model of your self?
- We discover that the majority profitable entrepreneurs are inclined to have idiosyncrasies which are really their tremendous powers…what idiosyncrasy do you’ve?
- What message or precept that you just want you may train everybody?
- You’ve bought the mic, what’s one factor that you just need to share with the Thrive Nation earlier than you drop the mic?