Virgin Australia’s newest Velocity Frequent Flyer marketing campaign is rewarding loyal prospects with Bonus Standing Credit to have fun the return of home, trans-Tasman and worldwide journey.
With rising vaccination charges enabling the easing of journey restrictions throughout the nation, Virgin has been shaking up its providing over the previous few months with new home fare classes and larger perks for Velocity members.
“Loyalty works each methods and that is our means of reaffirming our dedication to Velocity members and company prospects who’ve remained loyal to us. We wish to thank them for his or her ongoing assist, and we look ahead to welcoming them on board quickly.” – David Marr, Chief Monetary Officer, Virgin Australia
Launched this October, the Virgin Australia Standing Accelerator Marketing campaign seeks to assist Velocity members attain their standing targets for 2021 and past.
The marketing campaign comes along with Virgin’s current announcement that Velocity Platinum, Gold and Silver members with a overview date between 30 September 2021 and 30 April 2022, will mechanically obtain a further eight-month Standing extension upon their overview date, till no less than 1 June 2022. With assured standing extension coupled with VA’s Standing Accelerator Marketing campaign, there’s no higher time for Velocity members to earn elite standing ranges.
What’s extra, passengers can look ahead to an rising community together with new regional routes, new plane and top-notch service from VA’s award-winning Cabin Crew.
Virgin Australia Standing Accelerator Marketing campaign
Over the subsequent six months, travellers can fast-track their Velocity Frequent Flyer standing by incomes extra credit each time they fly home, trans-Tasman and short-haul worldwide routes with Virgin Australia.
Bonus Standing Credit
- Velocity members who journey through the interval from 1 October 2021 to 31 March 2022, will earn bonus Standing Credit*
- Earn bonus Standing Credit whenever you fly on eligible Virgin Australia flights
- View the tables on the Virgin Australia web site to calculate your Standing Credit score earn
- Earn on Economic system and Enterprise Class fares throughout VA’s Home, Trans-Tasman and Worldwide Quick-Haul community
- Earn 5 Velocity Factors per $1 spent
- Have already got a flight booked? Not an issue, you’ll obtain the bonus so long as you journey between 1 October 2021 – 31 March 2022
Standing Credit on Reward Seats
- Earn Standing Credit when travelling on a Virgin Australia Reward seat from 1 October 2021 to 31 March 2022^
- Earn Standing Credit on Reward seats on eligible Virgin Australia flights
- View the tables beneath to calculate your Standing Credit score earn
- Earn on Economic system and Enterprise Class Reward Seats throughout VA’s Home community
- Included in your fare is complimentary checked baggage allowance, seat choice and inflight leisure
- Already booked a Reward Seat? You’ll obtain Standing Credit so long as you journey between 1 October 2021 – 31 March 2022