We’re happy to tell you that Centre for Mental Property Research, Nationwide Legislation College, Jodhpur is is inviting submissions from regulation college students for the ‘NLUJ CIPS Inter School IP Analysis Essay Writing Competitors, 2022’ on the theme ‘“IP and Youth: Innovating for a greater future’. The deadline for submissions is tenth March, 2022. For additional particulars, please learn the announcement under:
NLUJ-CIPS Inter School IP Analysis Essay Writing Competitors 2022
Concerning the Organiser:
The Centre for Mental Property Research (CIPS), began in 2008 below the aegis of Nationwide Legislation College Jodhpur, goals to replace the society and business on core points equivalent to the expansion in IPR violations, amongst others. CIPS additionally goals at suggesting amendments and environment friendly implementation of IP to the Authorities of India and monitoring the design and dissemination of assorted programs and programmes pertaining to mental property rights coaching and analysis. The Centre has performed quite a lot of actions because it has gone on-line together with webinars, visitor lectures, panel discussions, certificates programs and so forth within the area of IPR with a myriad of distinguished visitors.
CIPS additionally has an educational writing wing viz. The NLUJ-CIPS Weblog. The Weblog recurrently publishes articles within the area of IP and capabilities in a structured method very similar to a journal.
Concerning the Essay Writing Competitors 2022:
The Centre for Mental Property Research (CIPS), Nationwide Legislation College, Jodhpur is inviting submissions for the “NLUJ CIPS Inter School IP Analysis Essay Writing Competitors, 2022”.
“IP and Youth: Innovating for a greater future”
All college students from first to 3rd 12 months pursuing 5 years undergraduate regulation levels OR third-year college students pursuing 3 years undergraduate regulation levels, from any regulation college/college/school acknowledged by the Bar Council of India are eligible to take part within the Competitors.
- The phrase restrict for the essay is 1500 phrases. The phrase restrict is unique of the footnotes.
- Formatting Pointers: Occasions New Roman; Dimension 12; Justified; 1.5 spacing.
- Footnoting Pointers: Occasions New Roman; Dimension 10; Justified; 1 spacing.
- All of the submissions should be authentic and unpublished work of the creator(s). All of the submissions might be checked for plagiarism and people with plagiarism share over the permissible restrict (i.e., 20%) might be summarily rejected.
- Disclosure of data concerning the identification of the creator(s), together with, however not restricted to call, institutional help, skilled particulars, and so on., throughout the physique of the manuscript or different properties of the doc submitted is strictly prohibited. Any violation of the anonymity requirement will result in disqualification of the manuscript for the needs of the competitors.
- The submission needs to be made by mailing the manuscript to [email protected].
- The participation charges for the competitors are Rs. 150/- (inclusive of GST).
- Co-authorship just isn’t permitted.
- The possession over the copyright of the essay revealed on the CIPS Weblog might be transferred to the CIPS Weblog and the creator shall nonetheless retain the ethical rights over their work.
- In case of any dispute, the choice of the organizers might be ultimate and binding. The Centre retains absolute discretion in marking the manuscript.
- First Prize: Rs. 5000 & publication within the CIPS Weblog
- Second Prize: Rs. 3000 & publication within the CIPS Weblog
- Third Prize: Rs. 2000 & publication within the CIPS Weblog
- Final date of submission of essays: 10th March 2022
- Date of Announcement of Outcomes: 26th April 2022 (World IP Day)
Ayushi Suman [Co-Convenor of NLUJ-CIPS] (+91 6377528088)
Rohan C Govind [Co-Convenor of NLUJ-CIPS] (+91 8696922103)
Electronic mail: [email protected]
PROF. POONAM PRADHAN SAXENA
Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor, NLU Jodhpur
Dr Gargi Chakrabarti
Govt Director, Centre for Mental Property Research
Nationwide Legislation College, Jodhpur