Vaccinated passengers will not want a detrimental COVID-19 take a look at outcome to enter Eire.
Taoiseach Micheál Martin has confirmed ministers have up to date arrival testing necessities, which is a constructive step ahead for enterprise journey.
What we all know up to now:
- The change for arrivals through land and air will start at the moment 06/01/22
- A return to earlier digital covid cert guidelines means anybody who’s totally vaccinated or lately recovered from covid can enter the nation with out the necessity for a take a look at.
- Travellers will likely be required to point out their EU Digital Covid-19 Certs.
- Travellers who usually are not vaccinated will nonetheless want proof of a detrimental take a look at outcome, as per the principles in place pre-December, taken 72 hours earlier than arrival.
- The Authorities stated all of the journey guidelines can be stored underneath fixed assessment, additional data is accessible straight on the authorities web site
Please comply with us throughout our web site information & social media channels to maintain updated, or communicate to your account supervisor when you have any questions.